anyone love your double stroller?

My girls are 7 months and 22 months. We've gotten by so far with the single stroller and the wrap or carrier, but I think they'd start to enjoy walks both in the stroller. I'm interested in what people like or don't like about theirs. Side-by-side, front and back, etc... getting through doorways, making turns... you get the idea. And how much did you pay? Thanks!

EmilySusan

Asked by EmilySusan at 8:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have a delux sit and stand My kids like it alot. The good part is It has a removable seat in the back so that I can take off. I like seats in the front and back it is a little easier to handle.
    Anonymous

• I have an eddie baur(not sure of sp) with the seats one ahead of the other. the end seat turns around so they face eachother. I have yet to use it my #2 isnt due till sept. and it was given to me!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have the Peg Perego side by side (Aria) and HATE it! I have had it 3 years and really wish I had gotten the sit and stand. The peg perego sticks alot when you are not on completely flat surfaces (mall is ok but sidewalks are not) and it gets much worse as my children got heavier. I used it for children 24 months apart in age and 29 months apart in age.
    Anonymous

• I had the peg perego tender XL and I loved it. front and back. child in back can lay flat, child in front can have a nap. This is not a walking/jogging stroller.
    Folds flat and weighs about 28 lbs and fits in a trunk. You don't have to remove anything.
    My kids were 20 months apart and they used it until the oldest was about 4.
    I would shop around online to get a good price. I think they are around $500.
    The two strollers I would recommend looking at are the phil and teds e3. It is a jogger stroller that has a second seat you can ad not your typical ad on seat. Get the one with the wheel guards.
    The other to consider is the Jane power twin. That folds up really easily. A lady I know had one.
    Front and back jogger stroller. Side by side joggers are too big. Although if you are set on one, look at the Baby jogger city series, we have the single and I love it. Pull the handle in the seat and it collapses.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I had a very expensive Peg Perego last time around and loved it, but it was 400 dollars.

This time we just bought the Deluxe sit and stand. Go to Target and check it out. You can sample one there. They just started carrying it from what it seems. Have yet to use it since we are waiting for baby #3 to arrive. Seems nice though.

Nice that it has an option for a double seat and a sit and stand feature and good price.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 3:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2009