If you can agree that good and evil balances eachother in this life.

Then why is it so hard to believe in God and satan?
When you find out there is God and satan how would you feel?
A lot of people said they would believe by seeing with their own eyes.
You will. We all will. When that happens and you realize satan has been playing you for the fool all your life how would you feel? What if before then you find out satan is real and you have been blinded by him. Would you still follow him or join God?

*Please be nice ladies,also lets stay on the subject.*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• dancingIf people want to say that me or "my kind" are dancing with the "devil" literally &/or figuratively, so be it. But, stand aside if you don't like the music!!

rock n roll

And it's Nine Inch Nails...with me it's always NIN!!!!!

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I personally believe, IF the Christian God exists, and he did everything that it says he did in the bible, that he is a tyrant, and I would not follow him.

I am an atheistic Satanist, but if Satan were real, I like how theistic Satanists portray him, and I would probably prefer him. They believe everyone goes to "heaven" no matter what because Satan does not judge and is not egotistical enough to require that you worship him. That's a lot nicer than forcing people to worship him or go to hell, like the Christian God does.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I don't understand.. satan wouldn't make a heaven.
    Satan is a cruel being that has proven to hate humans and consider them lower than dogs.
    He enjoys torturing us and causing us harm.
    Despite what you think he hates you. He hates all of us.
    Most of all he hates God. He thinks he should be one himself.
    One day you will get your chance.
    Sadly by following satan you will soon realize he has no right hand seat for followers such as yourself.
    Anonymous

• Well, here's the thing- I DON'T believe that good and evil balance each other in this life. What is 'pure evil?' What is 'pure good?' Can you define those terms in a concrete way that is not subjective? Not everyone sees things in shades of black and white, good and evil. Having always seen things more in shades of grey is one of the reasons why I was never able to follow a faith that depicts the world this way. I have no issue with you having your world view and find it kind of sad that you feel that someone who does not share it is 'blinded by Satan.'
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• To me its the truth. I don't say how sorry I am that you do follow satan without even knowing it.
    Anonymous

• Satan is man made ... period... the Christian God can not (IMO) balance this world as only a male... sorry... need female to help that along... sorry ..... and Christians' do not see God but only as male not as both...
    So NO I can not be blinded by what man created as a scare tatic... nor can I see balance in a God unless there is balance in it... (woman - man...) JMO
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I've been proven that both God and satan exist. One day everyone else will be too. That is the purpose of my question is to find out how you would react and feel when that happens. I have no doubt that I'm right.
    Anonymous

• Ultimately we have to seek our own truth- this is yours and you are welcome to it. However you feel about me is up to you. I am sorry that you can't see the good in other belief systems, just as you are sorry that I am 'following Satan.' However I am very peaceful in my own faith and have put much time, energy, meditation, and prayer into finding the right path for myself. However firmly you feel about your 'truth' is how firmly I feel about my own 'truth.' May we both find peace and happiness on our respective paths.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Whats the whole female hang up in religion?
    I never understood it. Men are stronger and smarter than women in many ways.
    To hold onto the whole"I am woman hear me roar!" Is silly and a effective tool for satan to use to blind you. Female pride. Just as bad as man pride in my book.
    Anonymous

• You see I don't feel sorry for you.
    One day you will see the truth. I firmly believe that. Why should i feel sorry for you when you are following God's plan exactly the way you are supposed to. By your beliefs now. I am not trying to put anyone down.
    Anonymous