Did you get pregnant while on BC?

mammaboyz113

Asked by mammaboyz113 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope not me.... but i know some b.c. isn't all that effective.... i have an I.U.D i think its like 99.9% effective...so no babies over here :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yes... but that was 22 yrs ago... don't really know what's out there now bc I am (what is called) fixed...lol.... but it is not unheard of to get pg while on any type of bc... including the I.U.D ... my add is due in a few weeks and got pg while on the IUD....
    So anything is possible...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• nope i have been on birth control no pregnancies, condoms no pregnancies and pull out mythod for 9 years and no babies
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My best friend got pregnant with the depo shot and i am almost certain i'm pregnant now (just waiting for a positive test result) and i've been on nuva ring for 10 months.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i got pregnant on the nuva ring & i have a beautiful four day old baby girl now :]
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yep! nothings 100% except abstenance
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I was on yaz and  it made me feel vomity so i stopped taking i was only on it for 2 weeks i found i was pregnant after but i didn'tknow exactly when i got pregnant cus i was irregular !!

mymiracletwins

Answer by mymiracletwins at 10:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Sure did, my current pregnancy happened when I was taking Yaz.. my doctor told me that they are starting to see a high failure rate in Yaz and a couple other of the pills, and they are trying to steer people away from them.

Next time.. IUD all the way for me.. my first born is only 14 months old.. will only be 18 months when this one is born
    dueinfeb2008

Answer by dueinfeb2008 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2009