Twilight Series

I never thought I'd say this....but I too, got sucked in to this amazing story. Anyone else with me?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just watched the movie last night. I actually liked it. My son's girfriend is really into the books and said that the movie does not compare.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Reading the series for the second time.LOL!!! The movie is good but the books are way better.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yes i am...........i told hubby not to buy the movie but he did and after he started watching it i was on the computer and started getting into it lol so i watched it the next day then i watched it again the next day lol. Then I had hubby buy me the book so I am reading that right now and so into it lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I watched the movie and really liked it....DOES NOT COME CLOSE to what the books are. it's amazing
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• im not a book reader so i didnt read the books, but i watched the movie for the first time the night before last and im w you...im stuck..i also just LOVE looking at Edward Cullins.lol so far ive heard the first movie is exactly by the book w a few extras
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I read all four of the books in 2 days, I just couldn't put them down! They were AWESOME! I love the story. I watched the movie the other night too. The movie does not compare at all to the books though.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 9:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i loved the movie and i would love to read the books
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The books are soooooo much better than the movie. I wouldn't even recommend the movie to anyone that hasn't read the books. I loved the books, so I'm a fan. I can't wait for New Moon movie in November.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I enjoyed reading the books, and was severely disappointed in the movie. There are a few great groups on here as well that discuss the series and have so many grreat articles and pics.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yeah...read the books and own the first movie. I'm not a teeny-bopper and not some immature mother either. I just so happen to like mushy love stories :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2009