Twilight Series

I never thought I'd say this....but I too, got sucked in to this amazing story. Anyone else with me?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• there is a series?? i thought the movie was pretty cool..... the way eveyone beefed it up i thought it would have been better... but it was still good...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The books are great, the movie was awful...I love books that suck you in and make you have to read until 2am because you just can't put the book down. I just reread the series a couple weeks ago and it's still good the second or third time through :)
    mkemom519

Answer by mkemom519 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I love it. I'm 31 years old and I'm in love with the Edward character. I have a feeling i'll be waiting outside barnes and noble's, with all the other little girls, when the next book comes out. Tee hee.
    MaMaMo531

Answer by MaMaMo531 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yea, i heard the book was really good.. kinda don't want to read it because i already saw the movie, but i may just have to ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• the books are GREAT! all of them. there is going to be another one? I know there are four now....
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The books are SOOO much better. The movie was horrible after reading the series. I have to say though...Jacob is my favorite :)
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I just bought Twilight, but am still trying to find time to get into it. I've read a little so far, but I haven't had time to read more ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I dont think there will be anymore books. I would probably cry tears of joy if there were, but I think there wont be anymore.
    Best series ever.
    Read all 4 800page books in a week.
    My house was a wreck by the time I finished.lol.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I absolutely love the books and the movies was amazing but what in the world does this have to do with babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2009