WHO TRIED INTELLIGENDER AND GOT POSITIVE RESULTS??? WHO BELIEVES THIS REALLY WORKS?

WELL I TRY THAT AND IT SAID A BOY BUT I JUST DONT BELIEVE IT. HOW CAN YOUR PEE SAY WHAT YOU HAVING THAT IMPOSIBLE. I HAVE READ BOUT THIS AND MOSTLY EVERYBODY THAT TRIED IT HAVE SAID BOY. THAT Y I CANT BELIEVE OTHERS SAID THAT IT SAID BOY AND WHEN THEY HAD AN U/S DONE IT CAME OUT GIRL. WHAT YOU THINK?

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont know what the test was called that me an my friend took but we took this test the same day and hers came out that she was pregnant it was a boy mine was a girl well actually it didnt say girl or boy it was blue for her pink for mines but we both was pregnant and she had a boy and i had a girl so some are true and do work
    paige87

Answer by paige87 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I think it is ridiculous! If those tests are right for anyone it is coincidental. I mean it has a 50/50 chance of getting it right. I would not waste my money on something so silly. I don't believe any of the old wives tales about how to twll what you are having and i do not believe my pee can tell either.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 10:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009