about pregnancy

i am 37 weeks and i lost my plug a week ago as the doctor said but i have not gone in to labor yet. but i am having really bad contractions does that mean i could go in to labor any day now?

babygirl25283

Asked by babygirl25283 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah it kinda sounds like you will have your angel in your arms very soon. if you want to speed it up walk alot and sex will help things move right along. If the contractions continue and get stronger and closer together your in labor. Congrats momma such a joy full time
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 9:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yeah it sounds like it. If the contractions become regular just time them and when they are 5 minutes apart for at least an hour then you should be in full labor and ready to go to the hospital. I lost my mucus plug at 5 am started contractions at 7am and had my daughter at 6pm that night. it's different for everyone and i guess it depends on how many you've had or if it's your first. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Congrats!!! Time the contractions. When they get to be about 5-7 mins apart get ready to go to the hospital,and if its far away you might want to call your doctor earlier to let him/her know you are in labor. Congrats and btw, you might just be in labor right now =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2009