hi anyone here have a son taking dancing lessons?

dancer422884

Asked by dancer422884 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• two sons no dance.but boys need to learn too i guess
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Not, yet... My oldest is almost 3... then I hope to start him in ballet!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• not yet, but i do plan on it... not sure of what dance, but i want my son to be able to dance when he is older..lol ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My cousin took dance lessons when he was little to help with his coordination (poor kid was REALLY clumsy!) and liked it so much, he continued with it. He's now 16 and was selected out of over 500 kids to perform in a Broadway show. He's just one of the back up dancers right now, but is hoping to be invited to join the crew permanently, and take a more leading role. He grew up in Arizona, but has been living in NY for the last 5 or 6 months so he can perform up there.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• NO. I want my son to be straight when he's a grown up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• ANON 12:55 haven't ypu ever watched America's Best Dance Crew?? Obviously NOT. Being a good dancer is NOT something that will make your son Gay. And guys that are good dancers and are artistic DEFINITELY have it all over clumsy dudes who can't sing, dance, or play music. Women LOVE artistic men... that's all I have to say!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My son took tumbling and gym from the time he was 18 months to 3 years. He wants to do that again so we will probably start that soon. If he wants to do dance then I will let him. BTW, some of the local high school football players take dance classes to help with flexibility and coordination. I thought that was interesting.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2009