anyone know how to guarantee a girl conception? i have three boys!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wow 3 boys well i dont know a guarantee conception but i have 2 girls i thought i wasn't ever gonna get my boy my third child was my boy keep tring is all i can say i have a cousin i thought she couldnt get girls she has 4 boys 2 is a set of twins and now she is pregnant and its a girl
    paige87

Answer by paige87 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• funny I have three girls and am now expecting a boy.. there are no guarantees so pray.
    be happy for whatever you get.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• this might seem pregnant but i googled(chinese gender prediction chart) to find out what i was having early in my pregnancy and it said i was having a boy and it was true! i have tested it out on family and friends and it hasn't been wrong yet. so maybe if you type in your information and play around with months it will tell you when you can possibly have a girl, according to your age and month of conception.
    engraham

Answer by engraham at 10:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• there is no way..they say that some men sperm only produces boy or girl some produce both there is no way to say hey you girl making sperm can you fertilize my egg its silly lol...
    Anonymous

• Try the The Shettles Method:

Based on the theory that sperm containing Y chromosomes move faster than X chromosome bearing sperm, the Shettles method of gender selection recommends couples wondering how to conceive a girl have sex every day from the end of the woman’s period until approximately three days before ovulation.

While the Shettles method says the time of intercourse is most important, Dr. Shettles also recommends couples make love in the missionary position to deposit sperm closer to the entrance of the of vagina. In addition, he cautions against women having an orgasm during sex because he believes this makes the vaginal environment too alkaline.

ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I heard if the mad eats a lot of fish then u will have a girl
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 9:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have 3 girls an my dh wants a boy, My sister is going thru fertility specialist getting ready to concieve and she said for 400 I could be implanted with only my husbands boy sperms? Dont realy know but if we decided to add to our fmly, I will certinly be checking it out!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Well the Shettles method worked for us, but it is no gurantee and any doctor that gurantees they can implant you with only girl or boy sperm is blowing smoke and should have their license revoked. They can sperate the two somehow (not sure how), but it only increases the chances of having one or the other by about 80% not 100%. All the other stuff about eating certain foods and certain positions while they can't HURT, I personally don't beleive they help either.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2009