The Suave hair commerical: Does any mom's hair actually look like that?

Have you ever seen that Suave hair commerical with the mom who has goregous hair and it goes with her wearing different shirts and her hair always stay goregous. The song goes "Oh la la say oh la la la come on yeah" (lol I looked for this video on youtube so that you would know what Im talking about, I suck at descriptions, but couldnt find it)

Does any new mom's hair ACTUALLY look like that? Especially when using Suave products?

Shoot I know mine does. Im lucky if theres a day when it isnt just in a ponytail

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If I put some effort into my hair it does. But like you, I'm lucky if it escapes the pony tail :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Meant to say "shoot I know mine doesnt***"
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Mine definitely does... NOT. In my dreams maybe. I should try the suave stuff and see if it works. if not maybe theres a money back gaurantee lol... wouldnt that be false advertisement? i'd think so haha
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OuE5Miymwo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think mine looks pretty, I wear it kind of short so its easy to deal with but not boy but short. I use to use sauve all the time because my hair is naturally curly and it would leave a nice waxy coating on my hair and make it easier to brush. They changed their formula awhile back and it lost its effect so I switched to a higher quality brand that I like MUCH better. The biggest advantage to sauve I think is that its cheap and it comes in all the differant yummy smells!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i personally hate suave, but that's not the point of this post.

sure, if you had ONE baby and actually had TIME to shower in the morning, i could make my hair look like that. but really, why bother? i'm home all day with my 3 little ones and they sure don't care.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Mine does :) It's one feature I can always count on to look nice. I can style it once every 3 days and it always looks great......even right when i wake up. I just got lucky - it's long, shiny, and super-thick. If only i could get my skin/nails/body to cooperate!
    kellybelly7570

Answer by kellybelly7570 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I love that commercial (because of the song, ha!), but my hair never looked like that BEFORE I was a mom... LMAO. And especially not using dry-my-hair-out Suave.
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Now I know there are moms that like suave and claim it works wonders but $1 shampoo is not going to get your hair looking super nice. JMO......I think it's $1. right?
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I don't use suave but luckily my hair agrees with me from time to time. Like most stay at home moms, unless I'm going to the grocery store, my hair is up in a ponytail. Every weekend whether we go out or not I like to curl my hair. I think it looks good....

Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 4:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2009