3 year old girls birthday party.

My daughter will be turning 3 in June and was in need of some ideas for the theme. Its goin to be a pool party I have done the tinker bell theme and the disney princess'. Is there any other themes I could do? Thanks for the help!

AngeliquesMommi

Asked by AngeliquesMommi at 9:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my kids birthdays are also in june and we had a huge pool party last year..we did something similar to a luau
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i would say maybe dora or just something real girly like flowers or butterflies pink and purple.
    paige87

Answer by paige87 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I like the butterfly idea and making you could get some butterfly wings they could wear with their bathing suits. There is a "Fancy Nancy" book where her best friend is having a butterfly party might give you some ideas. I did princess tea party for my daughter at 3 and 4 and she loved it but that is not very good for a pool party.
    Anonymous

• Check the birthday resource page  http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html   about 10 or 15 more themes should be added this week as well as the "how to" do the party.

momjs

Answer by momjs at 1:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• For my daughters 2nd B-day I did a polka dot party. you could use alot of ballons and balls, cup cakes instead of a cake. I made all off the food in the shape of a circle. I also like the luau idea.
    Melissa6280

Answer by Melissa6280 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2009