What's a good way to potty train my son?

My son is about to be 3 in a few weeks and i cant seem to get him interested in the potty.

UpchurchMom89

Asked by UpchurchMom89 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ok this may seem odd, but does he have a dad or a big brother that he can play the pee game with?
    all little boys love this game who can pee the fastest.
    also if he isnot in daycare or preschool he should be often the only push a kid needs to go potty is seeing other kids go. I would also put him in underwear during the day and if he goes in the underwear then have HIM take them off & once he is clean have HIM put new ones on.
    give no attention to an accident, but if he does go potty in the toilet.. it should be hugs, high fives, and stickers.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• if that doesnt work, try putting cheerios n the toilet and telling to sink them, thats how my MIL trained my DH.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009