Help please!!

Ok, so yesterday morning I got a BFP, it was very faint. I tested again this morning and got the same thing. All day I have had horrible period-like cramps. I had some mild cramping about a week ago that lasted a few days. But nothing like this, this is really bad. I am wondering if this has happened to any of you? I am so scared that I am miscarrying. My period is due tomorrow, so I am still very early prego. Any advice? I have been told that if I AM miscarrying there is nothing I could do, so I need to just wait it out. True?

lillys_mommy07

Asked by lillys_mommy07 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some cramping is normal, so try not to worry to much. But yes if you are then there is nothing you can do about it. I now it sucks, but there isnt even any way of knowing untill you are going through it at this point because a heartbeat hasnt even shown up to tell the viability of the embryo. Good luck, and remember a little cramping and discomfort is normal, but everything in that area seems to be amplified in that region after we find out there is a baby there too, so try to just relax and take it easy, call and make a Dr's apt to, and mention the cramping when you do. GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Not to upset you further, but the same thing happened to my younger sibling and it turned out to be her miscarrying. You should atleast go and see your doctor..even if it is nothing.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• True if you are misscarring its to early to give ya anything sorry. I you for sure go to the docs tomorrow and get things checked out. Best of luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2009