• In the Spotlight:

anyone know a good song for...

So, I'm incredibly irritated with people and their drama right now. They just don't understand that I honestly could care less about it but they keep pulling me into it (my fault I let it effect me but not the point)

anyone know any good songs that say "you really don't mean anything to me and I don't give a darn what you think...I'll be fine without you" not literally those words but I think you get it...specifically a song that would go good for teenage hypocrite girls trying to stir up trouble... (: Thanks

javila

Asked by javila at 10:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My give a damns busted by jo dee messina... It says it all!!! :) I love that song!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• thanks a lot! I forgot about that song! (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• How about Travis Tritts "Heres a quarter ...call some one who cares"
    smiley630

Answer by smiley630 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• here's a quarter, call someone who cares
    crazy23

Answer by crazy23 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I actually haven't heard that one, gonna have to give it listen. (: Thanks for the suggestions so far!
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

•  Not sure I quite under stand the circumstances, but maybe this one?

http://illustrator222.livejournal.com/24846.html

UltimateGrandma

Answer by UltimateGrandma at 10:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am more of a rock kinda girl and when i am having one of those days I usually listen to Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The "heres a quarter" song...is AMAZING :) It's our ringtone for 'unknown callers' lol I smile everytime I hear it.

Call someone who'll listen or might give a d*** Maybe on of your sordid affairsssssssss but dont you come around here handin me none of your lies. HERES A QUARTER CALL SOMEONE WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*Yea i'm so bobbing around singing this right now... I'm bored and not tired enough to go to sleep... just kinda spazzy*)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• "Jesus loves you, I don't" by Danielle Peck
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Oops! Forgotr to say that the name of the song with the URL is an oldie called "Don't Think Twice"
    UltimateGrandma

Answer by UltimateGrandma at 11:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009