teething question

Okay we have our 2 bottom teeth. Now we have a runny nose and she hasn't been exposed to anyone other than myself and daddy and we haven't been sick. So my question is can cutting the upper teeth cause a runny nose? I thought that it might but really wasn't sure.

coala

Asked by coala at 10:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. Teething can cause a runny nose.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My DD never did, can't remember with my other kids
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 11:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My son just turned 6 months and he had a runny for like 3 days before is 1st bottom tooth came in. it sucks in a way cause he is more fussy and everything i dont know what to do i feel so bad.
    oxoashleyoxo

Answer by oxoashleyoxo at 12:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My six month old was having a runny nose and a slight fever and was pulling on her ears, so I took her to the doctor thinking that she was sick. The doctor checked her out and said that it was all caused from teething. Giving her tylenol when her symptoms were really bad is the only thing that you can really do. They get really fussy and pull on there ears cuz they dont know where the pain is coming from. I give my daughter teething rings that you put in the fridge she really likes those and teething tables (these are a life saver) you just hold them under there tongue while they dissolve and they help put a damper on the pain. She also really like a set a teething keys that she can bit on.
    kaitsmommy1008

Answer by kaitsmommy1008 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2009