• In the Spotlight:

my son is a yr old and has just one tooth on top,

it looks soooo funny yet cute.Now the bottom ones r growing but it seems the 2 bottom ones r growing a bit towards the back,does that mean he will have u know those kids with like 2 teeth in the front and then in the back???Im very concerned.Has this happened to anyones baby???Does the 2 teeth growing in the bottom somehow move forward????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter got 4 top teeth at 12 months old. i was starting to think she didn't have any...lol. At 13 months she got 2 bottom teeth, the front 2. then a few months later she suddenly had a mouthful. I'm not really sure to tell you about the placement of the bottom teeth. If it were me, I'd just call the nurse at my doc's office and ask. Good luck.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My 13 month got her first tooth bottom at 10 months then at a year her other bottom now last week one of her eye teeth came in, but where is the 2 top teeth? My dr said dont worry about it yet.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 10:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i was very consered about that too... it is totally normal it just means when she or he gets teeth they will come in one right after another.... o yeah orajel... slows down the process
    cindythemom

Answer by cindythemom at 12:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2009