Who cares?

Not me not anymore, I just don't care.

Now that I got that off my chest, how was your day?

I am going to go watch Little Dorrit now see ya.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm having one of those I don't give a eff day. It's only 11:46am and I'm ready to just lock myself in my bedroom and never come out! I am so effin annoyed right now!! GRRR.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have of alot of days like that
    crazy23

Answer by crazy23 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• blah blah blah... ya know how it goes
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 10:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I don't care. My day sucked. BIG time. My dad bought my son a couple new outfits and after me and him got into an argument because he was acting like my sons father, (which had NOTHING to do with the clothes btw) he took the clothes and took them back to the store and made my son cry. Nice right? Yeah, I don't think so either. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• whats dorrit? my day was okay... nothing to extreme... it rained all day.. went to my job interview.. got a good feeling about it ♥.. then once the husband got home we ran some errands... went to a tattoo shop... i think im almost ready for my first tat ♥ it's going to be a small heart over my heart with the american flag in it..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I was at my sister's house all day. It was beautiful out. My day was good, dd was a very good little baby. Everything was good, except our ride home(construction).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009