This happen to anyone?

You are on CM and you look at the clock and think - ok 9pm I am shutting this off .Then 9 comes and goes. Ok 9:30pm this (!@#$%^) thing is getting turned off. Then you look at clock and it now 10:30pm = WTF. Idont know why on earth I even ask if this happens to anyone else. DUH.... Well now I will shut this stupid pc off I swear.

But wait............................. I just have to wait and see if anyone replies. LOL!!!

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 10:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep..lol almost everyday.. but instead of it being 9pm it's like 12am to 1 am to even 2 am
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Every single day. My DF is starting to yell at me about it lol!!!
    But im new and its normal to get addicted right?
    haha
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm new too so I keep looking at my showdowns and seeing if there are any new votes :-)
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 10:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yeah, I do. And I have been a member for over a year. My hubby gets his time onlie, but i usually have to be dragged away kicking and screaming for him to get it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• LOL i've been on cafemom for about 2 years now so the newness has definitely worn off. I'm not on here much at all anymore.
    MasonsMommy1707

Answer by MasonsMommy1707 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I dont seem to have much time for it anymore I get on when my kids are napping and in bed at night.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• All the time.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• haha my hubby is deployed, so once the kiddos are in bed, this is what i do until the baby wakes up for his first night feeding! lmao :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009