Me and my hubby havent had sex in 5 years! Should I leave him?

Im starting to think we stay married just for comfort and our kids. We have no sex, no kissing but once in a while, i offer him oral just to maybe start something. It never works. What would you do? The reason we arent initmate is B/c, He cheated years go and it went sour after that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow! That's pretty lame! Have you tried to start it anyways? A lot of the time, I am the only one who starts it in my marriage and we have a pretty good sex life. Put on something sexy, and do a little dance for him. Hey! Maybe try to get the kids to stay someplace for a weekend and you and your hubbs could rent a nice room at a nice hotel...just have a nice romantic weekend, just the two of you! :D I don't know! I wish I could be more help! :(
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 10:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I think we'd be in marriage counseling.
    Anonymous

• if your kids relationship with their father is geniuely great then you can choose to settle. but if its safer for your kids if he wasnt around then you should leave him.
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 10:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Is he in a relationship with someone else now? Not many men turn down oral.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I think you need counsilling. Because Im sure that you still love him and sex isnt everything.
    Im sure you just need something to boost your relationship up
    and that would probably be talking to your hubby about the cheating
    and perhaps counsillin will help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2009