Do you flush?

Do you flush the toliet after using it, we always flush, even after pee's, I'm just curious how it works in your household.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• We flush after everything.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• We flush everytime! I never knew of anyone who didn't flush or only flushed sometimes....
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 10:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Always flush.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yeah we here too flush always. i also didnt know some dont flush?
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

Some people don't flush everytime to convserve water; either because of environmental concerns or financial ones.
    Anonymous

• Ewww . . . funny saying though. We always flush and in my house, you MUST put the lid down before you flush. I get cuckoo about this. All the germs sprayed around my bathroom . .YUCK!! Most of my friends always close their lids now also.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• OKay I'm gonna be the odd one out here, but we always flush during the day, but our toilet is soooo loud (and right against my son's bedroom wall and he is a light sleeper) that we don't usually flush at night. I am usually the only one up during the night anyway, so I don't mind, and I am usually the first one up, so it's nooooo big deal!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am they same way, i hate the sound of the toilet at night it was to loud and dont want to wake my son so i dont flush at night but i am the first one in the morning to flush it.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 12:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i dont always flush..if therescrap in it then yes, obviously...but.pee?? no..my reasoning behind that is simply just to conserve water..we dont pay for water where we live..so its not cuz im doing it to save money...im just trying to do my part in this world..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• We flush, but growing up during a drought, I learned the old saying, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down." Since we're not in a drought and don't need to conserve water that drastically, we flush after using...but sometimes, we double up if we both have to pee at the same time.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2009