He doesn't touch me. =[

Are there anyways to lose weight while pregnant and NOT hurt my baby? I was overweight pre-pregnancy by at LEAST 50 lbs. And I lost like 20 lbs in the first five months with my first, but didn't know i was pregnant (LONG STORY). I don't know if it will hurt my baby that I'm pregnant with now but I'm not very far along. I want to look and feel more attractive to my DF. It seems like ever since we found out I'm pregnant he doesn't want to touch me. I know he's not cheating cuz if he's not here, he's at work, and I can check his schedule online, so i know he isnt lying. HELP?! PLEASE?!?!

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 10:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Hello,
    Well Its not a good idea to try an lose weight now, the best thing to do is just watch what you eat and try to eat lots of salads and fruit to " maintain" your weight! If you didnt excercise before you were pregnant then your going to want to slowlly pickup an excercise routine like, swimming, walking, ect like atleast 30 min everyday! This will keep you and your baby healthy! As for your relationship...Im not to good on that but I would just start off by trying to do your bodygood : )
    v_serenil

Answer by v_serenil at 11:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• perfume
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• This isn't about weight for him. He's probably scared he might hurt the baby. Just relax and assure him all is well. Don't diet while pregnant.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I've tried to talk to him, and he honestly told me one night (out of anger) that he doesn't think im attractive anymore. I've gained at least 15 lbs already and i havent even had my first appt. b/c i had to apply for medicaid first and im now just waiting on my card to come in the mail. what do i do?!?!?!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009