What does your child do that amazes you??

My daughter sings to me every night when i put her to bed. I think it is just amazing!! Plus she remembers titles and authors of books that we only read one time. I'm just wondering what your little one does that just amazes the heck out of you. I always love hearing other mom's stories!!!

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 11:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son amazes me almost daily. I think the thing that amazed me most is not to long ago I went thru his school clothes and sorted them out, what fit and what doesn't fit since he is growing so fast. He reminded me to take the clothes to school that he cant wear and donate them so the school could give them to the kids at school that needs them.He has seen kids at school wear his clothes, and he tells me it makes him realize that there are kids that really needed the clothes and he was happy to help them.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Confuses, bewilders, embarasses, aggravates, but not a lot of amazing lately.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My middle dd can wiggle her ears. I can't figure out how she does it! I try but end up looking like an idiot! lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• awww pamelajgs.. that is tooo cute.... everything my son does amazes me... he is so damn cute ♥♥... the biggest thing for me now is how he starting to talk so much more and calls everything out when he see's it... everyday he tells me every part of his body from the hair on his head to the toes on his feet ♥ (he just turned 2 last month)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• That is AMAZING juliansmommy!!! It is amazing, how willing they are to learn new things. And how much they want to show what they have learned to you! LOL. My daughter will be 3 next month, and I just can't believe how fast the years have gone already!!!! But through all the rough days I just like to think of all the sweet and cute things she has done...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My DS amazes me with just about everything. I don't know where he gets things from. But I love that no matter what he can always make me smile. Even when I'm furious with him for something he has these facial expressions that crack me up. Like the other day he wouldn't listen for anything and I went to pick him up for time out and he spun around and looked at me says "WOAH MOM!" did the o-face from office space and since we were face to face he grabbed my cheeks kissed me like 5 times and said "See is ok" and did what I asked him to do originally. I LOVE HIM!!!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My kids talk to angels and passed over people and describes them for me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I wish mine would give things away that easily ronjwake... I was trying to clean up her playroom a few months ago, and tried to take about 3 or 4 of her baby dolls to the thrift store, she threw a fit when she saw those baby dolls in the bag. I tried to tell her there are kids out there who can't afford the baby dolls, but I guess she is too young to understand the concept. I still took them though just because she has like 20 babies, and I barely saw her play with the few that I took.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• That is amazing mommies, KEEP EM COMING!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yeah, my kids all amaze me. My oldest is learning so fast, I'm not sure i can keep up. My youngest thinks she runs the house and it amazes me when she tells her brothers to stop cause it's bad (she is not even 2 yet). The middle one though, he has some really amazing stuff. He can sign no, sit, more, done, yellow, orange, red, blue, brown, numbers 1-9, and some letters. He can also get out of almost anything you put him in. It's amazing! The little guy is Hudini reincarnated, I swear!
    -Ashley
    P.S. My oldest also said that he saw his grandpa (my hubbies dad) in our bathroom and he died when my oldest was only 4 months old.
    -
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2009