Weather

How was the weather in your area today?? It was 74 degrees here and beautiful, I actually got sunburnt. I'm sure there are other people getting snow right now!!!

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 11:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in Chicago and it's snowing right now. Today was my daughter's birthday so we were out most of the day. When we left at 11am it was 42 degrees and sunny. By the time we started home at 2:30pm it was 36 degrees, windy and raining steadily. It started snowing around the time we ate dinner. Yuk.
    Last year on her birthday it was in the 70s and we spent the day hiking through the forest preserves with no jackets or anything. Today we nearly froze and now I'm sick. Blah. I'll be happy when winter is over.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• it rained all day here (GA) but it felt nice outside...

i'm glad i'm not getting any snow...ughh i hate snow
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i'm in arizona. i got sunburned planting trees today :( everyday is the same: hot, dry, dead and prickly!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• We are supposed to get some snow here (IN) I say let is snow let it snow let it snow
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It was 75 yesterday and now its 35 and we have snow coming :(. My poor flip flops are not getting any att lmao.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Sun and sunburn (WA) but we needed it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• it was beautiful in the 70s now its colder and storming
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yucky, rainy, cold
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It was beautiful and around 65, but it felt warmer in the sun. I really enjoyed the weather today. I can't wait until it's nice every day, because dd really enjoys being outside.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• here in vancouver canada, it was nice, sunny and hot..it was about 20*C..i think thats somewhere around 70 in youre guys's terms..lol.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2009