how can i get my baby to sit in her stoller

my baby sits in her stroller for 15mins then she starts crying to get her out she doesnt like being restricted same goes for her car seat she is 9mths

nik-diva

Asked by nik-diva at 11:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Does she have any toys for her stroller or carseat? Other than that, she's just going to have to learn . . . especially the carseat. Maybe you could have a special toy she only gets to play with when she is in the stroller and another for the carseat. Good luck.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My daughter is 2 now and still hates the carseat. LOL. She was always like that, it helped for me to get a wrap and start carrying her insteand of pushing her in the stroller.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 11:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Well, she has to just get over it in regards to her carseat, she will have to sit in one for the next 8 years!
    You could get some toys for her to play with while in the seat and maybe that will help keep her occupied

How about a baby carrier instead of always using the stroller, then, you would have 2 ways of getter her around and then maybe she would be happier about her stroller if she had other options and didnt always have to be in it when out and about
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 9:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2009