If its that time of the month! Do u allow ure dh to "use" the back door?

Me, I haven't yet. But hes always suggesting and Im gonna suprise him and say "ok" next time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• just remember once u start - he doesnt have anywhere else to finish lol... if u dont like it than what??...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Sure do.. win- win situation for us both! But leads to the real thing anyway. lol
    Anonymous

• Then I will grin N bear it... haha :) Cant be too bad, if we have lube.
    Anonymous

• hell no. we've tried before, twice, and its really painful for me. i even bled! :(

as for the first response, if you're using a condom for the back door, you can take it off for the front (no cross-contamination lol).

besides, i'd still have sex during that time of month. its messy but its well lubricated lol
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• We do. Not just for 'that time of the month' though anymore. Started that way but we both enjoy it. Take it VERY slow at first and have lots of lube. Make sure you tell him excatly what to do and use lots of foreplay. Rubbing him on and around the 'back' during forplay will help you relax and want it even more and then when he enters your muscles aren't as tight. and have fun
    Anonymous

• No. We just lay a towel down and have sex =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• No back door for me.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I love it.... he reaches around to rub my clit and I can almost orgasm. Its good and he does slow. it so nice that Im ready to jump on top and go to town. lol Also if ur hubby grabbs ur boobs at the same time is good.
    Anonymous

• Me and my husband do it all.
    Anonymous

• I am like the person above tired it and it is so painful. I guess eveyone is different. I also bled from it. It was worse then giving birth for me. Good luck, hope it is great for you.
    Anonymous