Is anyone looking for a Photographer for Spring Pictures?

I am a photographer out of Muskogee, please visit my website, noelcoxphotography.com, to see examples of my work. You may also visit me on myspace. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

noelsphotos

Asked by noelsphotos at 11:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• What state is that in?
    Anonymous

• *Which
    Anonymous

• Oklahoma

noelsphotos

Answer by noelsphotos at 11:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would love to find a photographer but Muskogee is about 3 and a half hours from me. Do you know anyone else around the Paris, Texas area? That is not outrageously priced and that can work with us well. I looked at your website and I love you photographs. Before I realized how far away you were I was even thinking about trying to do a picture party b/c that seemed sooo fun but then I realized you were pretty far away. Anyways, just thought you might have friends or know someone around this area. I live about 20 miles from Paris. Thanks
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 10:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am sorry, i don't know anyone close to you to recommend. But if you are ever this way, give me a call:)
    noelsphotos

Answer by noelsphotos at 11:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009