whats the deal with men these days

I have been working 2nd shift for 6 mths and my husband and I fight alot over stupid stuff I really don't like him that much anymore does this really happen can you really stop liking your spouse or is this just a phase

aidensmom570

Asked by aidensmom570 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• It comes and it goes, that is for sure. Like they say "when it's good its good" and "when its bad, it's really bad" You'll make it through. Just try to ignore him when the fights over stupid stuff start... take a break, go to another room...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yes I think it can happen. But sometimes in a stressful situation we tend to take it out on those closest to us. It maybe that you just dislike y'alls situation, not that you dislike your husband. He just maybe the target at the moment.
    Anonymous

• try to remember the man you fell in love with, try a date night every month, with just the 2 of u.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm with you there. I am having a seven year itch right now!!!! Sometimes I just want to rip off his head and shove it up you know what. lol. Good luck hun.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Thats a question I am sure we all ask ourselves from time to time! You love him, but you can dislike things he does or says. It's okay to feel that way, just don't open the door to hate.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i agree with the date night idea. sometimes my other half drives me crazy but when it's just the 2 of us, it brings me back to how we used to be pre-parenthood
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yeah it happens. You can get past it if you work on it

Answer by admckenzie at 11:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yes i feel that way a lot lately but i'm pregnant and can be real harsh at times but i wouldn't trade him for another. he is the best i can get and if the best i can get gets on my nerves then the worst would be even worse.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2009