Do you still tuck your kids in at night?

I just got done tucking my son in to bed, as I do every night. Every night we chat and talk about our day and so forth.

Do you still tuck yours in?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is great. I hope you are reading with him too. Even if it 10 minutes worth of a good long book. It will show him you think it is important to read. (Sorry, I am a teacher)
    poynorwife9819

Answer by poynorwife9819 at 4:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• of course i do, he's not even two ^_^ lol. we don't chat about our days though, since i don't understand anything he says... and my 4 month old? yep, i tuck him in too :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Well she is only 3 but yes. I put her in the bed, we talk about all the great things she did that day...she sings to me, we read a library book ( I take her every sunday, and she picks 7 books, one for every day of the week) I give her a kiss, leave the book for her to look at. She always falls right to sleep!! =)
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My nephew is 2 1/2 and he is a dandy. He knows my house and when him and my brother go past he screams my name and wants to see Mimi!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• All 4 of them. 17 16 11 and 3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My son is 2 and he loves to have someone put him to bed and lay down for a min with him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• putting my daughter (4yrs old ) to bed is one of my fav times of the day, shes always so snuggly, i love all the hugs and kisses and the "night night mommy, i love you" love reading to her, we talk about our day we had today and what were gonna do tomorrow..we sing, we laugh, we giggle..love it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My girls are 20, 17, and 15.
    I don't "tuck" them in, but every so often I will go into their rooms and connect with them if the day was extremely busy. I like to make sure that they are doing well, even if they are young adults. They still love hugs and kisses from their mommy, but don't tell them I told ya.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2009