Nuva Ring?

Have you been on it? Did you like it?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 12:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• Hmmm...i like it but i also hate it. I love it cause i only have to change it once a month. you cant feel it. and my period it on time every month. I hate it cause it makes me moody and have NO sex drive, also when i insert it i have cramps for the first couple of days. my husband wants me to take it out casue of my moodyness and lack of sexdrive.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 12:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I'm really scared to get on any kind of brith control. I've heard it can cause you to become infertile
    Especially an IUD type thing.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have used the ring for a couple of years and I love it. The only down side is that I don't always have a period. I just periodically (every 3 -4 months) take a pregnancy test. Other than that no complaints.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Can your significant other feel it when you have sex?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:34 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I used it for a year or so between babies. No one knew it was there. It works great, you can't tell it is there during sex. I didn't see any differences in periods (lighter maybe).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2009