i have no clue!!

ok so i recently found out i was pregnant!well i had merina for 6 months and had it taken out jan 29 09 my LAST period was the 24 of jan i haven't had one since i went to my ob the 3 of march cause i had some weird bleeding she said it was left over from having merina taken out!so i took a test 5 weeks ago and she took one 4 weeks ago and they were negative i took another one a week ago and got a faint line!(my daughter didnt show up on a test till 7 weeks)so i have a appt the 10th i think im 4 weeks and a few of my friends say 10 the only reason I would think 10 is cause i swear i can feel something move other then that as faint as the test was i think im 4 so any one have a thought?or similar story's??

twitch

Asked by twitch at 12:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think you can feel babies at 10 weeks, I just started feeling mine a week ago at 15 weeks. I have twins so theres more movement, but doctors say you don't feel anything until around 15-16 weeks.
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• well i heard with the second one you can feel them sooner but my hubby said im loseing my mind lol
    twitch

Answer by twitch at 12:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2009