Does anyone have lots of discharge?

I have like leakage or something lol, I know it's normal because the baby is on our bladders but it's a strong smell sometimes. Like yellowish mucas. it's so gross, and it leaks all down my inner thighs :( Is it normal for pregnant woman? I heard it is.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i dont know about yellow but i'm discharging this white stuff on underwear and its not nothing else cuz that clear this is like white ...like skin coming off type thing .....weird !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Haha yeah I have that too, Not yellow but liquid white like clear?
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yellow means you might have a yeast infection especially if there is odor. to know quickly go to the store and they have the at home screening kits that will tell you right away what it is you have. Its easy and safe to use so dont worry about it. I got a yeast infection in my first 2 months of pregnancy with my daughter and now that I am having a boy I got it right at the end 9 months. It is safe to use the over the counter meds for the yeast infection also. The white discharge is also normal I have had that through both pregnancies. Good Luck to ya!
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• yeh i have that too... my runs out like water sometimes ...lol but yeh i dont know much about it ...and sometimes ill have some white clumps in it ..
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Eww haha yeah mine is the same also, white clumps? watery clear.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2009