How much does Day care cost?

These days it varies do u know how much? I hope not tons! Could I pay at the end of every week? How does it work or like every pay day? :)

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• all depends on your care provider. the daycares in my area charge about 175$ a week for an infant, full time, and we paid weekly, on mondays. my babysitter charged 80 a week for the same thing, i paid on fridays. you will have to go around to several different places to get price estimates and to see which places you'd feel comfortable leaving your baby
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Well here in nY where I was looking it's 1,000 a month!! & you can pay either weekly or monthly depends where you are looking and what they offer, just make sure there are enough adults to supervise the children..................One of my patients who put their child into day care died because toddlers were throwing stuffed animals in the crib & baby suffocated tragiic!!! so make sure the place is licened & so on sorry for the long answer but I just want to help : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Depends on your area & the care provider (in home, state licensed, larger daycare, church daycare?) A friend of mine charges $20/per day but doesn't take infants. One lady I knew paid $90/week and had to bring her own food/drinks/diapers. Sometimes they want you to pay for 5 days,even if you only bring them 3.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2009