Do you have milk yet?

I am 5 months pregnant well I am 19 weeks and 2 days. And I have not got mine yet. Is it normal?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it normal, i got mine at i'm not all that sure 6,7 months. i'm 34 weeks.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• you wont have MILK until after you have the baby . What some pregnant women produce is called colostrum. Some leak, some dont. Dont stress.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Um yes. I didnt get colustrum until about 7 months with all 3 of my kids--- even then its usually just a dab or two, not enough to do anything. Milk wont come in until after baby is born sometimes not for a few days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I didn't get it till after my baby was born. all woman are different
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yep. Milk comes in up to six days postpartum. Some moms leak in pregnancy, many do NOT.

Pick up a copy of "So That's What They're For" by Janet Tamaro for a great ubnderstanding of how breastfeeding works.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2009