Im done reading stupid baby books!!!

They are terrifying me to the point of me getting less sleep worrying over birth defects, dwarfism, brain abnormalities, hemaferdites, diabetes, and more! Im so scared now aahhhh!!! why do people put this crap in baby books? dont they know that it worries pregnant women?!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I figured that out a long time ago. So I just research what I want to now, instead of bothering reading a whole book. I don't need to worry about that, if it happens, it happens, and we deal with it, but chances are, it won't.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• well just try to think of it as info. to know, not to scare you ...just try to think of it less ....remember stress bad ....info. good, it good to be well rounded with different info at least thats wat i believe!!! But give it a try.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2009