a.s.a.p. desperate :(

i cant get over my ex
no matter
what .
im trying and trying
and nothings working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Then go back 2 him. Easy as pie.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• but hes not the best thing for me.
    i just cant let him go :'(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• To get over one you have to get under another.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• haha I like that one... sometimes it works. I was gonna say have a few beers and a good cry. If you end up doing all three in one night well that's a sad situation.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Think of the bad things instead of good..

can't think of anything else.. good luck.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• what you can so is weigh the pros and cons.. there has gotta be a reason why he is your ex, when you think about the list of pros and cons, think carefully and make sure that while looking at the pros (and you get all warm hearted and gitty feeling) remember that there is a list of cons and that is why you are not together, and if after that you think that you can, and still want to make a go for it, then i think its only fair to you and your SO to talk to your ex about getting back together and seeing if you two can make another go at things... i know that is easier said than done and i wish you all the best and hope that the outcome is what will make you happy!!! GOOD LUCK!! ; )
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• if you know he is bad for you can't you tell yourself how awful and stupid you'll feel for going back to him and i don't know that may be enough to get you to think before you call or text him. your problem is your co-dependent on him and think with your love he can change which is not true. go get this book and read it all day long to keep your mind off him and learn to live without him. it's called co-dependent no more or co-dependency no more...by melody something. if you go to the library they should know what book it is or go online and it should pick up the right book. good luck cause it sounds like you really need it,
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You probably wont get over him especially if you really loved him. The only thing that works is time the more time you stay away from him the better you will get. Don't have little flings with him just so you could see him in hopes of getting back together and so on. You will see the more time that passes the easier it seems to get. Find other things to keep you busy in the meantime that will take your mind of him. Going out and getting attention from other men helps too just don't drink yourself into depression. Good luck
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I thought I wasnt able to get over my ex either,
    everything I did seemed to involve him and I
    couldnt ever get him out of my mind.
    I would go out to pretty much find more than a fling,
    I wanted a relationship with someone else because
    I knew my ex wasnt right for me at all. He was wayy too controlling
    and he wasnt understanding at all.
    Anyway, so I kept trying to 'find' that one relationship
    that would hold on forever and ever..
    but one night, i decided that it was going to be
    just me going out and actually having fun partying,
    and not in the bed with anyone else or a guy that is.
    That night I ended up finding my current boyfriend,
    and I would not change that night for the world.
    We have been together for now 2 and a half years
    and he is the father of my unborn child.
    Advice to you: Stop looking for ways to get away from him, focus on whats important and live life so you dont run him in
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 3:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• WORK ON YOU FIRST.

Get to know who you are with NO MAN.

That means no dating for a while. You'll live. **grin**

Get yourself educated or working in something that interests and excites you. Find hobbies that let you express yourself. Find out who YOU are.

And then the good ones will show up.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2009