What's a good appetite suppressant.........

that won't make me jittery? I'm dieting and excercising but still have the urge to snack.. I tried hoodia & dexatrim natural, yuck.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• Food! .....No, seriously, Adipex works well and it does not give you the jitters. You must have a prescription for it though.
    actress

Answer by actress at 1:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Venom...try it but you need to drink LOTS LOTS of water.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• a bikini
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Chocolate...Seriously. I am a distributor with Tru Chocolate and IT WORKS really well. It's simple...eat chocolate before a meal or for a snack with 8 oz of water and your cravings for snacks and carbs and large portions go away. You can check out my website at http://www.getchocolatewow.com and buy a 1 month suppy (six bags) OR, message me and I can send you individual bags I have about 10 on hand. Oh and it's organic! :o)

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• lol @ food & bikini.

if i were you, i'd try drinking tons of water, carry a bottle around with you and drink whenever you get the urge to snack. or chew gum instead. or snack on healthy things, like almonds or carrot sticks. keep yourself occupied, most people snack when they're bored
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Eating an apple
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Lots of Water. Also eat little healthy snacks every few hours.. cut up some carrot sticks, or cantalope, celery sticks with peanut butter, apples and peanut butter....Really yummy soup. For desert in the evenings, I know cause Im dealing with the same thing right now, I got myself a bag of kisses and Skinny Cow Frozen Chocolate Pops. 4 kisses is only 100 calories, and 1 of the pops is 50 calories. I dont have any other junk in the house but I know I need something sweet too.
    I shop from a wellness store and we have meal replacement bars and shakes that make you feel full. Super yummy.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2009