Do you have a cell phone, and what can it do?

I have a tracfone and it makes and receives phone calls! I think it also sends text messages but I don't use that feature lol. That's it. Oh and it's a dinosaur (actually brand new) but it's a brick-style phone...hey it's double minutes for the life of the phone, I wasn't going to pass on that for a flip phone with no double minutes lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it could also do the dishes.
    mine takes pics
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• well my cell cost about $400 so I am not sure but it better make me food and do my laudry
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Mine fixes supper, sweeps the floor, cuts the laws,rakes the leaves,bleaches my butt..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have a G1 phone and it does everything including the internet, emails, pictures and video. It cost me $178.00 at T-mobile and I had to sign a 2 year contract. The bill in unlimited everything for $70.00 a month. I love it. I can download songs and make ringtones with the music, put a picture of someone as my background. I think it would go to the bathroom for me if it could. But I still love it.
    POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I want one that changes diapers ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• mine can make calls..receive calls..text..pics..movies..games..listen to music, i can download my own music onto it, listen to the radio, its got gps, kid finder, internet...but all i use it for is to make calls and text..and occasionally listen to music...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have a AT &T black jack. It gets internet, text, shows, movies, mp3, emails, photo, blue tooth, and other things i cant figure out.
    I rarely used it anymore. I am not away from home a lot. lol So now its a paper weight!! lol
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:12 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have a blackberry and its does the whole 9. I just use it for calls, text, emails and taking pics and sending them to my PC
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 2:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have a env2....and I just use it to make/receive calls and text. All the other features of it I rarely use including the camera!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Blackberry..............Calls, texts, camera, video camera, mp3 player, facebook, myspace, yahoo messenger, internet (obviously), alarm clock, calendar, address book, voice dial, to-do lists, games, calculator, password keeper, yadda, yadda, yadda.

and I think the thing makes coffee too. But I almost hate it, it's constantly needing attention! It reminds me of one of those gigaPets (remember those) Argh. Ahhhhhhhh technology.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2009