how normanl is it to have periods durring preg??

i don't have insurance right now so please don't just say go to the ob i'd like to know if anyone has had pretty regular periods while being pregnant or t least durring the early stages of pregnancy?? i have been very horomonal and sick to my stomache and tired like crazy i feel like i'm losing my mind... please any feedback!!! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard of people having their period during pregnancy. But do you know if you are pregnant or not? Because you can have a lighter period even if you recently got pregnant. I would say take a pregnancy test if you haven't already and see what the result is. If it says your pregnant look for a cost free pregnancy support center or something to help out with that. or apply for state assistance insurance. You might just be having more extreme pms than normal. Hope this helps! :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• 1 in 3 will have a light period the month of conception....as far as having them every month i dont that is very common
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2009