QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."

agree/ disagree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• possibly offensive, 5 min long hilarious video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEl6HdfqWM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• That's what I keep saying. It didn't work out real well for them! OR the Mexicans in the west!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• possibly offensive.

I don't then they were as worried about intruders as we are today.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 8:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It's true. Not offensive in the least, it would be offensive to those that realize it is true and just don't like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• The American Indians didn't have immigration LAWS- none of the people who settled here back then did not do so "illegally". Immorally, yes.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Oh I'm sure the Indians had laws, within their own communities, lets give the redman of the 1600's some credit, eh? Paper and pencil weren't that easy to come by, the laws were passed down verbally from generation to generation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Leave if you feel you are here illegally. I have 1/4 Cherokee so I have a partial right to be here. Leave the keys to your house and cars please.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Oh, I agree, and it's what will destroy America as we know it, if we let it. By the wsy the American Indians didn't OWN land in thesame was as we understand it, but they hadlands that were "theirs" for hunting and other uses, and other tribes were supposed to stay off or suffer the consequenses. When white people came, put up fences and put their own animals on it, and plowed up the ground and planted crops, it was incomprehensible to them, and considered possibly evil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• 11:09 I pray those exiting would be the radical liberals.Then America would have real "hope" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Not offensive, where are all the really offensive political posts today? Damn, it's Monday and there's nothing to read or answer today, bummer.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2009