If you have more than one chlid do you think the first pegnancy was easier than the otherd?

Mrs.Gibson0606

Asked by Mrs.Gibson0606 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my first was litterly perfect, except the early labor starting friday afternoon, and not having him until Sunday morning. . .lol

My second one, he tried to come 5 weeks early, so i was on meds. and then i was in a ton of pain. and then he came 2 1/2 weeks early.

this one so far, is ok. i've been nautious a little more than the other two, which we're hoping means girl!!! (but i'll be happy with eithor)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• my first one was a breeze compared to this one. I'm just more uncomfortable, bigger, short of breath, braxton hicks contractions, tired out of energy...etc but than again I am chasing my 20 month old around also.
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 2:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My first pregnancy was nothing compared to my second and third!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My first and last pregnancies were the easiest the two in the middle I was on bedrest because I went into labor at 6 months.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My third pregnancy was the easiest one. No bleeding and no restrictions and no severe back pain- totally unlike the others!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• They are the same. I lost 13 lbs with my first, 11 with this one. I was sicker a little longer with this one though.

I love pregnancy, so wont complain. This one had an extra complication in the beginning and I was on bed rest for a bit.. but that went away so I have been able to enjoy it immensely.

I think they both are even though, although I feel better with this one. I am enjoying it more. With my first I never realized how awesome pregnancy was, I just wanted my baby. With this one, I am taking it one day at a time and just loving every min of it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My 2nd pregnancy was definitely not easier than my first! I was pregnant with twins and I got bigger faster, which mean that for me, I started to hurt earlier. Plus, I was put on bed rest and just HUGE!
    MamaCeleste0722

Answer by MamaCeleste0722 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• so far my 3rd one is going alot better.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My first was perfect...until he came at 34wks after 3 days of labor and ending in a c-sec....I had no problems during pregnancy and after birth I didnt bleed at all very little pain except not haveong him home with me for 2wks...

My second and third were the same they wouldnt let me eat anything without getting sick, I was in oain the whole time, heartburn was awful, I was tired all the time, I gained A LOT of weight with my girls,they were not good pregnancies at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Both were hard in their own perspectives. With my first one I had pre eclampsia at 36 weeks. I bled in my 5 month with her. Always having braxton hicks. Now with this pregnancy I lost about 10 pounds in my first trimester already was bleeding 2 times, conractions at 12 weeks. Severe morning sickness... and just pure tiredness. I am going on 20 weeks though! I just think that every women and their bodies handle pregnancy different!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2009