Am I pregnant?

I have been really tired, having nausea, vomiting, having headaches, breast soreness, some thin white discharge, mood swings, abominal cramps like my period is coming on. My period is weird so im never sure when its supposed to come on. I know that i have been feeling really different. I have taken three tests over the last week or so and one last night. All were negative. Please give me some feed back im really worried.

cmonroe08

Asked by cmonroe08 at 3:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You have to do pregnancy test after 14-16 days of being delayed, the first pee in the morning is advisable, me too I felt that way, and for three times I had pt and its negative, now its positive..:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I hada POSTIVE pt AFTER FOUR DAYS LATE.. but if you had 3 neg test your probably not.. anona its 14-16 days pat ovulation NOT after missing... aif your really worried go to the dr and get a blood test good luck
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I tested 4 days late w/ my son, and w/ this baby as well. Both showed up right away. All depends when your period is due. Wait another wk or so and test again if you still don't get it. GL
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2009