Are boys easier to raise than girls?

Asked by lilmama001800 at 3:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Mine is!

Answer by morningglory1 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have one of each. They're 15 months apart and they're teenagers. In some ways, yes, they are. In others, no they aren't.

In the end, honestly, I think it's pretty equal.

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Don't know. I only have boys! lol

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• We have 3 boys and from listening to friends, sisters with daughters, I'm glad we have boys,lol

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It is so subjective to circumstances and personality types.

Answer by kara_g. at 9:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Well I have a 7 year old daughter and a 4 year old son. My son has been the hardest of them to take care of & try to make happy. He has been a handful since day 1. So if you were asking me then I would say no way!

Answer by momwifelove at 9:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have one daughter, but was raised with a whole family of boys-I was the only girl, and from the outcomes I was definietly the good one of the crew-never no trouble to my mom, went to college, on the other hand the boys were well a handful and still are. My daughter is a pleasure-she's 2-and I'm so thankful to have a little girl.

Answer by MandyT1021 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am scared to have a lil girl. I have a son now and its all petty straight forward with them. Girls are so much more emotional and can get pregante and can have premarital sex, ugh...I'll stick with my boy.

Answer by lstrickland at 2:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• YES. I have a teenage girl. This is why I'm always in a bad mood.

Answer by msmoody at 12:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2009