more kids?

So I just had my 3rd son a month ago and my husband and 2 older boys are already talking about the next child we are going to have. I really do not want another child but my husband says we can't have an odd number of children. After being on bedrest for 2 months and having a really emotional pregnancy I do not want any more kids. How do I get my family to understand that?

lafields26

Asked by lafields26 at 3:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• By saying EXACTLY that. Get your doc on board too.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You need to let them know. You also need to know that you don't want anymore for sure. If you are not a 100% positive then just tell them that for now you don't want any more kids and that you would like to take precautions but that later in the future you might decide. If you are 100% positive that you don't want any more than you need to make it clear to your husband how you feel and you need to do something about it so you don't have anymore.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 9:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2009