whats for dinner tonight at your house??

i'm not sure yet.. i guess i could use some ideas. lol.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 7:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I think we are going to have sloppy cheeseburgers! This is a change up to the classic sloppy joes!

Brown your ground beef, and add ketchup, mustard, onions, cheese, and whatever else you would like...pickles if you want to be creative....mix it all up and put it on a bun!

I am not sure what I am going to fix with it, but I think that is where I am starting!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i think I'm going to make chicken enchiladas, maybe with refried beans and a tomato salad on the side. I guess I'd better make up my mind soon since I would need to buy a few more ingredients!
    Butterfly872

Answer by Butterfly872 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i havent really thought about it.. maybe pork chops and mixed veggies.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am having cubed steak in the crock pot with mushoom soup,and onion soup mix,Mashed potatoes,Green beans,and Mac n cheese.Biscuits.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I put a roast in the crock pot before I left for work this morning so we are going to have roast, potatos, carrots and biscuits.
    jmoran

Answer by jmoran at 8:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Some sort of chicken boob, with noodles and honey carrots.
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Something involving boneless chicken chesticles.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am not really sure yet. I just know it has to be something easy because I am going to a Candle Party at my cousins house tonight.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 9:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• hmmmm... I was thinking about Mexican tonight! My Daughter loves Tacos. I'm going to make sofet shell tacos for the kids and chicken enchiladas for the adults with spanish rice and maybe a spicy salad!
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am not sure yet I usually know the night before what I am going to be making but it is my cousins 7th Birthday at my grandma's house so I have to see if they are having something to eat there or if I need to feed my kids before going.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2009