I want to hear you unsued names! what baby names do you love but will probably never use or havent gotten to use yet?

I like Shayla but wont use it cuz my bffs dd is Shayahna and their relly close.. also like Lily and Dakota but they are way common

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Why would a person get sued for their name? Just asking.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I really like Jackson or matthias for a boy and for a girl i like madeline or ellianna
    mikeysmomma1205

Answer by mikeysmomma1205 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• sorry typo i meant unUSED!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I loved the name Adara Rose, but my husband didn't like it. We also picked Virginia if we had another girl, but we had a son.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was going to name my son Daphne if he was a girl and still like the name. I also like Piper, and Anne Marie even though theyve become common. I worked pretty hard to get names that werent common and ended up with some common names anyway lol. My older kids are teens and their names were uncommon when they were born but now seem very common. Example: Gavin. Hes my oldest son and almost 17. When he was born no one was using that name now everyone seems to have heard of it and uses it more often.

Answer by gemgem at 8:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I really liked Rachel but DH really dislikes this name, so we will never get to use that! Another one I loved was Evangaline and he dislike it too. He is a pretty picky guy!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I love the name Chloe for a girl, and Jayden for a boy, but dont use Jayden cause its gonna be one of my son's names when he gets here.
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• omg jrsmomm my daughters middle name is shea and we call her sheala as a nickname lol
    i like emma and paige but i will never use them cuz bailey was our last.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I made up a girls name (well at least I think I made it up, I came up with it when I was 9) but I only have boys; Raeyel (ray-yell) I also like Emerson for a girl
    jkruehmann

Answer by jkruehmann at 8:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I love Campbell for a girl and Jonah for a boy. My first borns name is Olivia but we call her Livie
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 8:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2009