pampers or huges

pampers or hugges
which is better for infents?toddlers? pull ups?

sgmommy40

Asked by sgmommy40 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it all depends on how mobile they are and how big their thighs are! lol We used Luvs when Adrianna was in 1s and 2s and not mobile at all. However, as soon as she got a little mobile, we switched to Pampers. Now that she is going, going, going, we had to put her in Huggies. lol My daughter is a little chunky butt, so Huggies work the best. At night, though, we have to use the Huggie Overnights or she soaks her sheets!
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 10:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Pampers swaddlers,Huggies are pretty good pull ups
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It had been my experience that pampers for girls and huggies for boys! We personally use the Huggies supreme!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I loved the swaddlers and still use pampers has huggies give my dd a rash. The pull ups work good so far, but we are jsut "playing" with the idea of a pulling them up and down herself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Pampers!!
    MandyAshley

Answer by MandyAshley at 8:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Depends on how big your baby's butt is.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• lol flymom SO TRUE i used pampers for my dd b/c she had a big butt.... but for potty training we used pull ups (made by huggies)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My boy had SO many problems with Huggies. The little gel crystals got all over him, every time. Everytime he pooped it went out the sides. When he peed, because of the gel stuff, it made his urine wreak. I know that means you should change him, but honestly, the smell was overwhelming even to deal with changing. I've been using Pampers since he was born, starting with Swaddlers (LOVED). I just tried the Huggies a few times for I had a coupon. Never, ever again will I do that!
    k8struh

Answer by k8struh at 9:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I like pampers swadlers when they're tiny and then Pampers Baby Dry. (has to be the baby dry)
    If i use the training pants then i like huggies pull ups
    Melissa6280

Answer by Melissa6280 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I never thought it would make a difference for boys and girls. I have always preferred Huggies and I have all boys. When t hey were infants it really didn't matter, but once their bladders got bigger Huggies are the only thing that would get them through the night.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2009