what are cheap foods to make for a birthday party

My DD will be 4 April 29th. I am having her a party I normally buy pizza for her party to feed everyone, but I don't have the money this time for pizza ao was wonder what was some really cheap food I can make for the people that come to her party? Mostly adults only kids will be her, her 15 month old sister, her cousin but he doesn't eat table food yet, her 5 year old friend, and my 7 year old cousin he has (cerbal palsy) so what are some idead to cook for the party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sloppy Joes! Throw it all in a slow cooker and leave it. Super easy. Add chips or some type of pasta salad and you are good to go.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• hot dogs, mini burgers, tacos, i cant think of anything else.
    hot_mami121

Answer by hot_mami121 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• How about PB&J, Pimento Cheese and Chicken Salad sandwiches? You can buy the frozen chicken wings and bake them yourself. They have good recipes on Cooks.com. Good Luck!
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Tortilla Rolls -- Spread a flour tortilla with cream cheese, lay out leafs of spinach and then add your choice of lunch meat (turkey, ham, roast beef). Roll this up like a burrito, then slice into little pinwheels.

Also, peanut butter/cream cheese on celery, fresh fruit, veggie tray
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 10:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sloppy joes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I make deviled eggs and pigs in blankets-buy the crescent rolls in the can, cut them in thirds, and wrap them 'round lil smokies and bake.
    maillemom

Answer by maillemom at 11:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• crazzzzzyyyyy...my daughters birthday is on April 29...but shes gonna be 5!!! what about just having like a cheese and cracker tray, fruit and veggie platter..thats all i plan on doing for my daughters bday party..her party is from 1-3 tho..if i was going it earlier i woulda served lunch...planed on doing hot dogs..but..yaaa..thats all im doing then having some chips/pretzels and juice..have fun!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Chilil or spagettie or anyother big pot of food, soups, fiito pie, a lot of things you can make in big batches for cheap.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009