she refuses to nap!

My 9 month old refuses to nap or let me leave a room! She used to fuss for a few minutes and then play alone now she refuses to even let me put her down much less take a nap. She used to nap 11-1 and 3-5 i figured she didnt need all that sleep which is fine BUT she wont nap more than 20 total minutes in a day!!! please help here ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 7-8 months is when DD ditched her second nap. Then I had to make a new routine for just one nap halfway through the day. Go with your babies signals and try to come up with a new naptime routine that works well for the 2 of you and doesn't interfere with her bedtime! She may think she doesn't want/need a nap anymore but at that age she does! My daughter is 28 months and just now getting rid of naps!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 10:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• my son STILL has to cry himself to sleep everyday and he's 17 months 0- I swear my child HATES to sleep - letting him cry himself to sleep was the only thing that actually works for him - ugh
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 6, 2009