how can i approach it?

My fiance and i have been together about 6 years. We have a 9 month old and our sex is going downhill. We jsut do what works quick cause were always so tired. he never had an undying interest in porn and neither have I but i have thought about mentioning that maybe to spice it up we should watch some. i have seen on the computer that he looked at it a few times but nothing major. How can i say something about spicing it up without sounding like an idiot. I get really embarrassed talking about stuff like this and im a goof not that sensual sexy type...any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Communication is KEY to a healthy sex life. Just flat out say it.."What can we do to add a little spice back in our sex life" Chances are he's feeling it too.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• you could either just do it and go with it .or just say something i dont think he would take it the wrong way .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It really is about communication. I with ya though. I have a hard time bringing up this kinda stuff too. And when I do, SO tends to get a lil insecure. So, it's important to word it right so he doesn't think that he is at fault for anything. You could also just go ahead & get a porn, & leave it out on the coffee table. I'm sure he would love to watch it with you.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• OP here: i figure ill def need a few glasses of wine to call me down and when im drunk im like (try not to laugh at me ladies) i ask him like what do you wanna do, anything you want and he doesnt do anything!!!!!!! thats why i figure i need some help or else were going to have a boring ass sex life and were only 22 and 23!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Just say "Wanna watch a porno with me?" and all the blood will leave his brain and you won't have to worry about feeling weird or him thinking anything at all:)
    maillemom

Answer by maillemom at 11:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Buy a cute teddy, leave the baby with a sitter and spend a romantic night at a hotel. Or what maillemom said should work to! Gigglesworld.com has a bunch of sex toys and games that can get interesting.
    They really dont need to be talked into anything, usually just the mere mention of sex gets them going lol. Oh and a whip cream bikini always puts a smile on my hubbys face ;-)
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2009