Do you ever wish......???

CM would allow us to just throw down? You know, when you seem to have a particular person following your around giving your rude answers or just always responding directly to your answers with some rude or mean response. Wouldn't it be nice if we could request a Throw-Down-Show-Down and just hash it out with this person?

Yeah, I know you can 'report' them. But sometimes, you just have had enough and want to rip a new one for some person who is being mean or rude just because they can.

Okay rant over.

P.S. This is not a serious question... just a 'blow off steam' question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, some days I'm ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmble. LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I know how you feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sometimes I think that already happens... and when the post or question gets deleted... you can usually find a similar one with all the same women going at it
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I've seen groups that allow that. If a fight breaks out between two in a thread, they can request a thread just for them and, within certain limits, fight. Then the other moms decide who "won." Dont remember which group though sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2009